Anne DaughtryContact Artist also on Etsy | Godmotherstuff
- BRIDGE, Oregon Studio Art Quilt Association traveling exhibit, 2017-2018. November 2017 showing at Emerald Art Center, Springfield, Oregon. Two of Anne’s quilts were selected for exhibit: Bridge to Progress? and Linking Europe to Asia.
- Pathways, Studio Art Quilt Associates Valley South group, Memorial Union, Oregon State University for Quilt County, September and October 2017.
- Umpqua Valley Quilters Exhibit 2017. The Third Best Sunset in Yachats, Ever! was awarded a Third Prize Green Ribbon.
- Gems of the Ocean, Yachats, Oregon. March 2017. A juried exhibition of art quilts. Anne’s three quilts were accepted, all based on photographs of Yachats.
- Blending Poetry in Cloth, Oregon Studio Art Quilt Association traveling exhibit, 2015-2017. Juried show depicting the artist’s response to a song, a poem, creating the image in the quilt. Anne’s was A Painted Ship, based on The Rime of the Ancient Mariner.
- Exploring Layers, Oregon Studio Art Quilt Association’s traveling exhibit, 2014-2016. Exhibit has been at Coos Art Museum; Chehelem Cultural Center, Newberg; Pioneer Place, Portland. The quilt, Canyon de Chelley is based on a photograph taken by a friend in 1973 of the Anasazi dwelling in Northern Arizona.
- The Creative Process, Umpqua Valley Arts Association, January 2014. Invitational, multimedia exhibit featuring 15 artists showing the process by which they create their work. Anne was the only Fiber Artist in the show.
- Passion Forward, SAQA members exhibit at Oregon State University during Quilt County, 2013. Anne included quilts from her “Old Stones” series, based on photographs of antiquities taken during her time living in the Middle East. Included were Palmyra, Syria; Roman Aqueduct, Segovia Spain; and the Tryptic of Bamiyan, Afghanistan.
- Umpqua Valley Quilters Exhibit 2012. Anne was awarded a blue Ribbon for her large quilt, The Trees We Hug, depicting the variety of trees in Oregon.
- Hoffman Challenge: 2012. A traveling exhibit of quilts sponsored by the Hoffman Fabric Company requiring the artist to use significant amounts of a selected fabric chosen by the company.
Please contact me for purchase or commission information.